3D Nexus Community and Development Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Make sure you use your real E-mail address since registration cannot be completed without a valid one and is manually checked.

3DN Artillery 3D Printers Premium Custom Aluminum Bed Replacements

katemarybetty

I have actually experienced the same thing :( I no longer am a spammer apparently. But still cannot buy. They are great over there though so I am sure it will get sorted. We all are hyped but remain patient haha.
I am pumped to get these! Especially the Pro extreme...a truly magnetic bed...maybe the steel flex plate won't peel up at the corners during a print!!! I have enjoyed and learned from this site since I began 3D printing over a year ago!

3DN Fen

Grand Poo-bah
Staff member
Administrator
The store is indeed on a separate system and server. 3DN had/has well over 25k users on the various platforms and I had to choose a cut-off point for cross platform account systems.

katemarybetty

The store is indeed on a separate system and server. 3DN had/has well over 25k users on the various platforms and I had to choose a cut-off point for cross platform account systems.
I understand...the store must be close or actually open...I could see inventory numbers...is there a way that I can complete a login i for the store and complete my order?

3DN Fen

Grand Poo-bah
Staff member
Administrator
I understand...the store must be close or actually open...I could see inventory numbers...is there a way that I can complete a login i for the store and complete my order?
As the notice says, when its open you will be able to. The inventory numbers are actually higher than shown. Were getting close to release if Covid stops its BS here locally soon.

uzig718

Just found out about your beds, and this forum!!! It's awesome!!

I'm heavily interested in your bed upgrade! If I use the stock heater, will it evenly heat the bed? That's the main reason I want to upgrade... Also to have a perfectly level bed but I'm assuming that won't be an issue with your bed. Also a magnetic PEI sheet should work directly with your bed, right? Or do I have to get one with a metal sheet or magnets to stick on the bed first? Or will a magnetic/metal sheet be ready to go with your bed? I'm asking because I'm not too familiar with magnetic PEI sheets, I'm wondering if they come magnetic and your bed has to be metal to be attracted to it, or if you have to have magnets on your bed and the sheet is metal so it'll be attracted to it. Is the PEI sheet metal or magnetic?

Also is there an ETA on when your beds will be available? I'm hoping they'll be available before Fulashit gets theirs in stock as I need to change my bed ASAP....

cdsmakestuff

Can't wait till these are ready! I'll be ordering 2. I have one from "the other guys" and it's just ok... I really like your idea for the clips for glass.

DJPhil

I was going to ask if there was a way to be notified when things change but I found the 'watch' button at the top.
I thought I'd post to let others know that this may be a good way to get an email if there are any updates.