3D Nexus Community and Development Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Make sure you use your real E-mail address since registration cannot be completed without a valid one and is manually checked.

Firmware flash

Fisisist

I can't get my windows 10 to flash new firmware to my Sidewinder. I get the following message from device manager. : Windows cannot determine the settings for this device. Consult the documentation that came with this device and use the Resource tab to set the configuration. (Code 34). Pursa says it cannot access com 3, or if I change it com4. Has anyone had this issue? Thanks

dave_636

I can't get my windows 10 to flash new firmware to my Sidewinder. I get the following message from device manager. : Windows cannot determine the settings for this device. Consult the documentation that came with this device and use the Resource tab to set the configuration. (Code 34). Pursa says it cannot access com 3, or if I change it com4. Has anyone had this issue? Thanks
Hi There,

It sounds like you need the correct windows drivers, I can't remember off the top of my head but if you google for, "artillery sidewinder windows drivers", you'll get plenty of starting points,

BR/Dave

meerkatmick

Hi There,

It sounds like you need the correct windows drivers, I can't remember off the top of my head but if you google for, "artillery sidewinder windows drivers", you'll get plenty of starting points,

BR/Dave
Better still go to the artillery Web site the drivers you require are there.